Friday, April 23, 2004

thanks everyone :)
am up and smiling again.
the um new effervescent me (like real)
haha

notgonnabothermenotgonnabothermenotgonnabotherme.
so there.
-grins smugly-

went to catch a movie with tings today and it was hell tiring la.
walked to shaw then to cine (you know how far it is)
actually we took the train.
haha
but still.
it was very tiring k!
besides,
it was pouring.
adds on to the inconvenience.
and whats up with the nc16 ruling!?
its seriously egregious to not permit secondary 4 students to watch nc16 shows!
where is the logic??
atrocious, i tell you.
such ediction!
tsktsk.
so what if we're not 16 yet??
we are sec4 too!
are they accusing us of not being mature enough to handle what is in the cinemas?
so lame.
okayy. i just needed to rant.
cos we have to let Dawn the Dead slip us by.
hmrpf.
to think that we're only a couple of months away from our sweet sixteen!
the agitation of avid horror movie goers
like tings and i.
okay im like 8months away.
but still.
you know how time flies!
bzzzzz snap! im wrinkled and .. OLD! with my walking stick as a lifelong companion.
haha

anyway. we caught 50 first dates!
it was really hysterical.
haha
and drew barrymore's really cherubic.
never thought of her this way.
angelic eyes!
effulgent halo above her head.
haha tings!
your SATs words are seriously getting stuck in my mind.

anyway
cca tomms ._.
i really hope no one makes me do any running
not especially when two calluses on my feet are peeling
and inducing shots of pain up my leg ._.
no idea how im gonna do my 6 rounds for napfa.
Ms lim is gonna laugh her ass off when she hears that i refuse to run cos i have calluses on my feet.
oh well.
maybe they'll heal magically.

alrighty.
' tatas everyone!
beauty sleep now.

nana
haha where got?? madness. if its even in the slightest bit true, its cos tings makes me memorise some SATs words with her too when she gets very stressed haha. cos shes taking the exam on may 8th. and the words get stuck in my mind cos we make super lame stories to aid us in remembering them. anyway. next saturday's fine with me..though im dying from ennui this sat (yea i can predict! wraps fingers around crystal ball) and i needa buy bras. haha ;) yea i know youre going like AGAIN?!? but anyhow, dont risk your ld thingy la. gonna get screwed when they find out! then you have to pretend to die when they bury you alive. then we can discreetly go exhume you from the earth haha. then we can hide you somewhere! then..then..so exciting! haha okay im kinda hyper now. if you'd excuse me. OKAY I GET IT. both of you have fully booked schedules unlike my mundane life -glares- okay just kidding. any day's fine with me actually. cos you just messaged me to say you cant make it this saturday..yes! i did really badly for this recent physics test though it was kinda easy. cos all those drawing crap..didnt study closely. took a few glimpses and thought i already had it in my mind. and you know that test was more of the stupid drawing crap than those calculating thingys. saddening! this term's bad. reached my target of 20points or less already but got pulled down by the stupid physics test. and its gonna continue diving steeper down the sea with the upcoming mid years -faints from stress- haha oh well. I KNEW IT, NANA! i knew it. anyway. why is STUPID DOREEN not signing my gbk when she visits my blog -glares at her- and its for real now. hmm hmm hmm. harry potter has a book to answer my questions?? -perplexed look- i read the books too what! how come im not aware of that? what is it called? the know-it-all book? dont spite me! hmrpf. your results are wayyy above mine k. so dont you bring me down todayy -sings the christina aguilera song- haha i can see your face turning green. rolls eyes. dont slander my cca k! its very crappy but its still a cca! you..you..IT GIRL! okay i have no idea where that came from. you know the IT BOY book from some david guy? yea. suddenly flashed across my mind. okay anyway. LONG ENTRY EHS. i dont do any resuscitation now. neither do i march around. i erm. sit around in the sjab room and enjoy my final year. haha had enough! 3 torturous stupid years. AIYAH why am i still typing your reply i was supposed to go sleep!! gd night, IT GIRL. haha. see ya. and btw i have yet to read your SPECIAL+MOVING story..